PROPERTY MANAGER - thesman.com
Thesman Communities is a family owned, award winning Community Development company providing Active 55+ resort living since 1980.
Our company is offering a rare opportunity for an experienced Residential Manager with Leasing and Sales to lead the team at one of our premiere Arizona communities. This is a full-time, immediate opening for an enthusiastic candidate who works well with residents and employees, has professional sales skills and a positive, can-do attitude.
We offer a competitive salary, paid holidays, 401(k), sales commissions, vacation, medical/dental insurance and excellent opportunity for career advancement.
||Pay: $58,000.00 - $63,000.00 per year
|Posting Start Date:
·Hire, Train, Motivate and Supervise all on-site personnel, including Administrative/ Sales/Leasing and Maintenance staff
· Ensure the property’s Sales and Occupancy goals are met by using the company’s Sales/Leasing procedures
· Maintain property in excellent condition through daily walks, weekly inspections
· Assume responsibility for all office administration, including reports and documentation completed in an accurate and timely manner
· Review the property’s monthly financial statements and adhere to the annual operating budget
· Enforce all Rules and Regulations
· Supervise all Rent Collection, Billing and Deposits.
· Work with Activities Director to organize community functions and maintain weekly activities calendar
· Minimum 5 years residential property manager experience
· Strong Sales/Leasing experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Computer Proficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher)
· Organized and resourceful with enthusiasm for achieving goals and providing a positive team environment
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work well with and motivate diverse personalities and talents
If you have the professionalism, patience and practical skills necessary to be a success at managing an exemplary community, send your resume today!
Pay: $58,000.00 - $63,000.00 per year
Benefits: 401(k) Dental insurance Health insurance Paid time off Vision insurance
Schedule: 8 hour shift Monday to Friday Weekend availability
Supplemental Pay: Comission
||This listing expires on: 1/31/2022